Wednesday 29 July 2009

Hello again!

Hello dear tea(etc) lovers,

I must apologise for the lack of posting recently! I haven't given up before things have even began! No way! I have been a little pre-occupied with things lately so though this has not stopped my tea consumption, I haven't been as dedicated. My fridge broke down and so I have not been able to store any fresh milk which has subsequently meant that my black tea consumption has decreased because I do like a smidgen in my tea!

Service will resume shortly as I now am the proud owner of a shiny new, fresh- smelling fridge with lots of room for my milk!!

Roll on the tea blogging...

CBC

P.s. I have put a book aside at work which I will scan before I purchase and read it to review on here. It is about the history of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment