Wednesday 15 July 2009

Whittard Cherry Blossom

Today, I succumbed and bought THREE new teas from the lovely people at Whittard. Thus far I have tried the Cherry Blossom Tea Bags. This is the first white tea I have consciously drunk and I really like how light it is. One more word on this tea...SWEET. If you don't like sweet and/or floral smelling or tasting tea, then this one is NOT for you. Personally, as I have a bit of a sweet tooth and am a suckler for a sweet smell (in the form of a slight perfume addiction), this tea was lovely.


It was smooth tasting, yet crisp and felt very clean; there was no aftertaste which made it all the more pleasurable to drink (in fact, after this post, I will be making another cup!) The colour of this tea when brewed, was pale yellow with an orange-red tint.

Overall, I would rate this tea with a 4 out of 5.

I realise that I'm no expert...but I LOVE a good cuppa! (Sorry if I've said this before...tiredness+headache does NOT a coherent post make)

Well, I'm off to brew me another cup of loveliness! Till next post,

CBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment